Life is busy, so don’t waste time stressing out about your lawn or garden. Instead, let the Yardian take care of all the heavy lifting for you with its robust set of useful capabilities.
Yardian and Yardian Pro both come in 12-zone and 8-zone models.
Yardian is designed for both indoor and outdoor installation and Yardian Pro is designed for indoor use with optional outdoor enclosure.
Easy and Intuitive Control
You can set up your plant, sprinkler head, soil, etc. for each zone in your property. Each zone can be assigned to either a Smart Program or a Manual Program for watering schedules. The control access of your device can be easily shared to your family members or contractor. Multiple devices can be created and managed under one user account.
Manual Program with Seasonal Adjustment
A Manual Program is designed to follow your preferences for watering schedule. You only need to set it up one time, and Yardian will automatically adjust the watering schedule every month based on your Seasonal Adjustment setting.
Adjustable Smart Program
EPA WaterSense certified weather-based Smart Program calculates your watering schedules automatically based on the property profile, local weather conditions, and optional proprietary Water Restrictions database. Soaking cycles are automatically applied to prevent water run-off. This program is adjustable to better suit your watering needs.
A Conditional Program allows you to create a watering schedule with a trigger event, such as specific temperatures. It’s a special program that you can use in addition to a Smart Program or Manual Program for your zone(s).
You can choose to skip watering schedules created by your Smart Program and/or Manual Program. There are 4 skip rules that you can use based on Chance of Rain, Rain Sensor Skip, Manual Skip, and Freeze Prevention.
Master Valve and 24VAC Output
Yardian: you can assign any spare zone as the master/pump or a 24VAC power supply via the Yardian app.
Yardian Pro: there are dedicated master zone and 24VAC output.
Master Valve By Zone
This is a powerful feature that activates your master valve or pump relay only for zones in need. With the help of a relay, you can control a wider variety of applications, such as light systems or any devices that require schedules.
Does your property require more than 12 zones? Multiple Yardians work seamlessly with different sets of Smart Program Hours to provide complete coverage for your lawn or garden.
Yardian may be activated by using Amazon’s Alexa and Google Assistant. Specific voice commands provide customized control of your lawn’s watering requirements, such as watering your property based on specific zones.
Dimensions and Weight
- 7.875” L x 7.875” H x 2.75” W
- 2.2 Lbs
- 6” L x 6” W x 1.38” H
- Input: 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz, 6 ft power cord.
- Output: 24VAC, Max. 750mA
- Yardian must be connected to the power adapter included
- Input: 36VDC, 1.66A
- Output: 24VAC, Max.1A
External Power Adapter
- Input: 100 – 240VAC, 50 – 60Hz, Level VI efficiency
- Output: 36VDC, 1.66A
- -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C)
- -22°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C)
- Weatherproof design for both indoor and outdoor use
- Indoor use with optional outdoor enclosure
- iOS 9.0+ and AndroidTM 5.0 Lollipop®+
- Web control available: https://webapp.yardian.com
- 8-zone/12-zone with surge and overcurrent/short protection
- Auto zone detection. Faulty valve (short circuit) detection
- Wire range: 14AWG – 22AWG
- Programmable master valve/pump
- Programmable 24VAC output
- One sensor port
- USB port
- Dedicated master valve/pump
- Dedicated 24VAC output port
- Two sensor ports
- RJ45 port and USB port
- On-device buttons for “zone status detection” and “instant watering control”
- 720p HD
- 1/4” CMOS sensor
- 130 degree field of view
- Night vision
- Light sensor
Rain Sensor Support
- Programmable to Normally Closed (NC) or Normally Open (NO).
Flow Sensor Support
- Flow Sensor Support
- 2-year limited warranty
- Works with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- Future integrations through Over-The-Air software updates
- Wi-Fi 2.4G, 802.11 b/g/n
- RJ45 port